Rent Registration Begins

Between April 1 and July 31 you must file Annual Apartment Registration (form RR-2A) and Annual Registration Summary (form RR-2S) with DHCR for all rent stabilized apartments, with copies of registrations served on tenants. Let RSA register your rents! Use RSA's Rent Registration Service. Call us TODAY at 212-214-9200 or login to Annual Safety Notice Service.

linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram